Monday, November 17, 2014

This Is What Makes Us Girls

Monday, November 17, 2014
I was never a fan of jewelries up until I discovered Pandora. They have the most eye-catching pieces for any jewellery and charm lovers.

Honestly, I first decided I'd go for Thomas Sabo since it was more colourful...until I realised, Thomas Sabo clips their charms and all of their charms hangs from the bracelet, which is why I despised charm bracelets in the first place because of their clinging clanging sounds every time you place your arm on something, plus, I find that clipped on charms can be easily removed  or snapped off than that of Pandora's which you thread onto the bracelet.

Only downside to Pandora--besides the price, of course--is that because it's made from sterling silver, it does tarnish over time. The great news is Pandora stores worldwide offer free cleaning. Whether you bought it in the Philippines then decided you need a Pandora cleaning while you're in France, it's totally free of charge! 

Pandora charms are also all hand-crafted and I've read somewhere that when some of their charms aren't sellable, stores have the option to return it to Denmark and they would remelt the materials to make new collections. For stores who opt to continue to sell the unsellable, it becomes a collectible. 



I've just finished my first Pandora bracelet a couple of months ago and this pixie is one of my favourite charms next to the rose gold horse shoe and the rose clips.

Now I've got my eyes set on their Essence Collection and I will have them soon!...Hopefully.

More updates about this soon!

With love, 

Danie

No comments:

Post a Comment

With Love, Danie © 2014