Monday, November 10, 2014

Beginning Of (Probably) Something Exciting

Monday, November 10, 2014


As a newbie blogger, I'm still trying to figure out the ropes on how all this blogging thing work. Should I go for the typical story telling of where I get my clothes, why I wore it, or just post a photo of 'this is what I wore today'?

I also want my blog to not just be about fashion, but also about health, beauty, food, and all the places I would travel to.

These are my interests, but I do work in a job that's far from what I love, which is believe it or not in the tools and hardware business. Total opposites.

Anyway, looking forward to get this baby started as soon as I find the time. Plus, I'll be juggling two blogs at the same time, but it would be the same posts, just different blog sites.


Go check it out if you like like tumblr better :p
With Love, Danie



With love,
DANIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

With Love, Danie © 2014